Thursday, August 11, 2016

Intoduction

My son, Calloway Augustus, was diagnosed at 13 weeks gestation, with full trisomy 18. Some of the things I write will be going back in time, because when all of these things I went through occurred, I really wasn't in a place that I could mentally write them down other than on instagram. As time has passed, I feel the need to do more than write little notes about my journey on social media. I want to tell my story. I cannot state a purpose for this blog, I can only hope that it is therapeutic for me, and can touch someone else in a positive way. I think many people who go through great trials can only hope and pray that something good can come from whatever tragedy they are forced to endure. I cannot speak for all, but I certainly feel this way. Welcome to my blog... Loving Gus.


No comments:

Post a Comment